Start cleaning out closets, garages, sheds and under the beds to get ready for the West City Trash & Treasure Expo 2022! The City will be hosting a yard sale/flea market at the Ball Field Complex in Crites Park.
Spaces will be available to rent and multiple spaces may be rented. Selling space is $20. A space is roughly 18'x19' (2 side by side parking spaces).
The Expo is for everyone who has items to sell - yard salers, crafters, direct sellers, etc! Bring what you are selling along with your own tables, shade tents and whatever else you will need to sell out!
- You will receive an EMAIL on October 5 with space assignments.
- This event is for everyone - yard salers, crafters, etc. All are welcome!
- Spaces are approximately 18’x19’ (2 side by side parking spaces.)
- $20 per space
- No electric will be available.
- Bring everything needed to set up – tables, shade tent, chairs, cash to make change; money box, etc.
- Set up 6am – 7:45am NO VEHICLES ARE ALLOWED IN SALES AREA AFTER 7:45AM.
- Sale is 8am – 1pm Nothing is to be left after Expo is over.
- All sales of food items must comply with Jefferson County Health Dept. regulations
- NO VEHICLE OR WEAPON SALES ALLOWED. Vehicle parts can be sold.
Space Reservations will begin August 1, 2023.
All spaces that are on asphalt only have been sold. Spaces reserved after 9/26/23 will be on a combination of asphalt & gravel or all grass.
If you would like to reserve your space online, please, click HEREand then click "Events" when you arrive at the new site.
You can also click HERE to be linked to the registration form. That form will have to be printed, completed, and returned to City Hall with payment by October 4, 2023.